The use of the Site
The School of Values Association grants permission to use the Site under the following conditions:
- You may download the Content, with the exception of the images of people on the Site, but only for your personal and non-commercial use and provided you comply with the copyright and other intellectual property information contained in the Content;
- You are not allowed to use images of people or places without the written consent of the School of Values Association;
- You may not share, modify, copy (except for the information mentioned above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, authorize, grant a license to use, create derivative works from, or transfer, sell or otherwise use the Content without the written consent of the School of Values Association;
- You may not use the Site to display or transmit any material that is threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, licentious, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, outrageous, instigating, pornographic or profaning, or any other material that may constitute or encourage behavior that may give rise to a crime, or could lead to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law. The School of Values Association will cooperate with any of the authorities designated to enforce the law and will comply with any court sentence requiring or ordering the School of Values to disclose the identity of any person who would post or transmit any information or material of this kind on or through the Site;
- It is forbidden to use the Site for advertising purposes or for any commercial request / offer.
Contributions and donations
Through this site, donations can be made through which you will support the activities of the School of Values Association, as presented on the organization’s website, https://scoaladevalori.ro.
Moreover, for certain events that require complex logistical support, a financial contribution from the participants may be required. When attending an event requires you to co-fund your participation, you will find in the event description all the details about the purchase to be made.
The payment for donations or co-financing of events can be done directly, by bank card and online payment or by bank transfer.
Online payments are processed through NETOPIA, who will process both the identity of the payer and the data required to make the payment provided by you. The data which will be provided to us by the payment processor are only the data necessary for the issuance of invoices and other documents specific to the purchase made (identity data of the payer, the bank account associated with the card with which the payment was made, details regarding the event for which the payment was made), the other data strictly necessary for the payment (such as the data of the card by which the payment was made) being processed securely only by the payment processor, without being made available to any other third party.
For certain products or services, the invoices and other documents resulting from the payment may be issued by SC SDV Education SRL, ONRC (or NTRO) J40 / 2557/2013, CUI (or URC) 31288770, based in Bucharest, Șoseaua Pipera Street 50A, 1st floor, office 15, Sector 2, telephone: + (40) 730135599 – partner and logistical supporter of some of the activities organized and carried out by the School of Values Association. The issuer of the payment documents will always be presented in the description of the events that require the payment of a participation fee, so that they can be known before the payment is made. Also, these details, as well as those regarding the price of participation fees, the organization of the event and the activities you will be able to participate in by paying this fee, as well as, where possible, the terms and conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, are partially presented on the site and will be completed by the documents confirming your registration and which we will provide before payment. You will then be able to make the payment. For this reason, we ask you to review all details provided in connection with the payments that are required to participate in certain events or activities, whether they are presented on the site or subsequently sent to you, in response to completing registration forms for events or activities that interest you.
Because the payment of the participation fee is made after the confirmation of the registration, when a series of logistical preparations have already been made and incurred expenses that are strictly dependent on the number of participants in the camp, in case of your withdrawal from the event or impossibility to participate, we can no longer refund participation fees already paid.
Protection of personal data
Lack of Guarantee
The entire content of this site is subject to change and is provided to you “as it is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Exemption of Liability
Use of this site is entirely in your account. The School of Values Association or any other party involved in the designing, producing or offering the site is not liable for direct or indirect damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its content.
The School of Values Association assumes no responsibility and will not be liable for any damage or viruses that may infect your computer or other property by accessing or using this site, or downloading any material, information, text, video images or audio from this site.
Links to third party sites
The site may contain links to other sites owned or operated by parties other than the School of Values Association. Such links are provided for your use only if you wish.
The School of Values Association does not control and is not responsible for the content and conditions of confidentiality or security and the functionality of these sites. Without limiting itself to the above, the School of Values Association declines in particular any liability if these sites:
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Are inaccurate, incomplete or contain misleading information;
- Are not commercial in nature or do not meet the fulfillment of a certain purpose;
- Do not provide adequate security;
- Contain viruses or other destructive elements; or
- Are licentious or slanderous.
Moreover, the School of Values Association does not authorize the content or any other products and services provided on such sites. If you enter through a link on such sites or on this site, you personally assume the risk, without the permission of the School of Values Association.
For more information on the cookies we use, please read www.growedu.ro/cookies.
Use this site at your own risk. The School of Values Association, neither its affiliates, directors or managers, nor its agents or third parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the site are responsible for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, logical or other damages related to the use of this site or its content regardless of whether it is performed on the basis of a contract, strict liability or otherwise, even with the warning of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © 2020 School of Values Association – Romania. All rights reserved.
Our complete data is:
Full name: School of Values Association
Fiscal code: 26781002
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: SCHOOL OF VALUES ASSOCIATION, Șoseaua Pipera Street 50A, 1st floor, office 15, Sector 2 BUCHAREST
Phone number: + (40) 730135599