Have you heard about GROW? Then it would be GROWzav to join our team.
We are looking for 3 people to fill in the Local Project Manager position on GROW. If you are from Bucharest, Craiova or Roman, check out what opportunity we offer.
The role of the GROW Local Project Manager is to:
- Plan, implement and report 4 months project;
- Promote the project to high school students;
- Sign partnerships with universities, high schools and/or other institutions;
- Manage the volunteers’ team;
- Organize events.
What are the responsibilities?
- Participate at preparation seminars and deliver summer GROW action plan;
- Promoting the project;
- Team management;
- Project management;
We are looking for someone with the following super powers:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in written/ online and offline
- Very good organizational skills
- Comfortable to take decisions under pressure
- Accepts feedback and is an active learning
- Interested in fast-paced self-development
- Presentation and public speaking, capable to adapt his speech according to stakeholders (companies, teachers, students)
- Good English skills
- Good computer skills: MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint), Word press, Digital skills (Facebook, LinkedIn)
If you lasted until the end, you understood what this is all about and you picture yourself in our team, send your CV until 14th March at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject: GROW Local Project Manager – and the city you’re sending your application from.